Frequently asked questions
Booking & Payment
How do I book?
- Please use the booking form (here) or send us an email, Facebook message or call to check availability.
How is my booking confirmed and finalised?
- Your booking will be confirmed by email. If the activity is full or we have any questions we will contact you.
- Your booking will be finalised when we receive your payment.
- You should pay as soon as you receive our booking confirmation email. Note. We will hold a confirmed booking for 48 hours after sending the booking confirmation email. If payment is not received within 48 hours we cannot guarantee your place will be held.
- We will include payment details in your booking confirmation email.
- Payment can be made by:-
- Pay Pal
- Bank transfer
- Payment into any ENBD branch
- In person in cash or by cheque.
- To maintain appropriate group sizes all our activities have a limited number of places. We used to accept payment on the day, unfortunately on almost every occasion we allowed payment on the day we had very large numbers of no shows. This gave us several problems. 1. People on the wait list missed out, 2. Lower than expected numbers meant group dynamics changed and 3. We found ourselves over staffed with reduced income. I trust you understand our position.
What kit or equipment do I need to bring with me?
- See our kit list page for details
I don’t drive can you pick me up?
- We can offer a limited number of people a lift from either the meeting point or a pre-arranged location near to Springs, Emirates Hills or Greens or possibly somewhere on route. These places are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- It depends on the location of the activity. If you don’t it’s always best to speak to us to find out more details.
Can you please send me more details about the activity / event?
- Yes we can but try looking at our web pages first, here are a few tips
- Click this link for a kit list.
- Navigate to the activity page for example Hiking or Rock Climbing or Camping, find your activity and follow the page links for further details and photographs.
Where do we meet? What time do we meet?
- As a general rule we meet at about 7-00am on Emirates Road (E311) just north of Arabian Ranches. Full details will be included in your booking confirmation email.
- No. We limit the number of people on each activity to ensure we have a suitable leader / client ratio for the activity. We also try to ensure that everyone who books has chosen an activity suitable for them. In the past we have published meeting times and places and been faced with having to turn away people who had not booked or who had chosen an activity clearly not suitable for their ability.
- Yes, Call us or email us to make a on off arrangement.